|Job Ref:||204696242||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Halesowen||Address:||Post Code:||B63||Salary:||£18000 - £28000/annum benefits||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:06|
Window Designer (2D AutoCAD) |
£18,000 - £28,000
Are you currently employed as a Window designer within a general glazing/ curtain walling company, using 2D AutoCAD regularly? Do you have 2 years' plus experience using AutoCAD within a similar role?
If you would like to work closely with an existing team of Engineers and Technicians, within a small but vibrant consultancy, on a variety of exciting Building Structures projects nationwide then this could be the perfect role for you!
Working as Window Designer (2D AutoCAD) you must:
* Currently be working in a design or architectural background within the UK
* Have experience within the designing of windows and curtain walling
* Have experience of using 2D AutoCAD
* Be living locally to South Birmingham
* Ideally have a UK licence & your own transport
Working as Window Designer (2D AutoCAD) you will be:
* Detailing windows of various building structures
* Liaising with Clients and other construction professionals throughout the design and construction process
* Communicating with technicians and engineers within the structural design team
* Supporting Senior Engineers in carrying out the project design
* Ability to show initiative and drive and to manage time effectively.
Commutable locations: Birmingham, Halesowen, Tamworth, Warwick, Dudley, Solihull, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Rugby, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Telford, Shrewsbury, Derby
In order to discuss this Window Designer (2D AutoCAD) role or any other roles within the Building Structures sector please call ALICE on (Apply online only) or contact me via email at