|Job Ref:||204696177||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:13|
You will be responsible for the design and development of working design drawings and specifications for commercial kitchen ventilation air conditioning and smoke ventilation systems.
Training will be provided to the right candidate where necessary.
• Produce working design drawings and documents for extract hoods mechanical fan systems dampers ducting, attenuation, control wiring and air conditioning.
• Perform air flow design calculations and measurements on site
• Advise and assist with development of new systems and R&D projects
• Research specialist areas and develop solutions
• Provide technical advice and support to Project Managers
• Attend client and design team meetings
• Carry out site surveys and design bespoke systems
Applicants must have a Building Services Engineering background and a minimum of five years design experience
• Diploma or other recognised qualification in Building Services Engineering
• Ability to solve design and project problems; learn control wiring; and understand air flow
• Experience of HVAC duct and fan sizing
• Contracting design and installation experience
• Excellent attention to detail