|Job Ref:||204696146||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum salary negotiable dependant on exp||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:06|
To deliver projects timely and profitably from sales order stage to the clients satisfaction by overseeing and managing all elements of the project ranging from design to completion.
1. Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
2. Monitor compliance to applicable contracts, codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
3. Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
4. Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status
5. Procure all items of the project.
6. Cooperate and communicate effectively with engineering manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
7. Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
8. Manage and undertake the financial aspects of the projects including any compensation events and early warnings.
9. Liaise with Engineering Manager and manufacturing to ensure all drawings are correct, bills of materials are accurate, parts are delivered on time and project is installed, commissioned in the required manner and timescales
10. Run an efficient project, manufacturing and site that complies to regulatory requirements,
11. Undertake other duties linked to your role that benefit the company from time to time on reasonable request of your line manager
1. Proven working experience as a project engineer (electrical bias)
2. Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD
3. Advanced MS Office skills
4. Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
5. Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
6. Project management and supervision skills
7. Decision making ability and leadership skills
8. Current experience of NEC 3 contract or similar
9. Time management and organisation skills
10. BS degree in Engineering or relevant field