|Job Ref:||204696111||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sawley||Address:||Post Code:||BB7||Salary:||£19000 - £24000/annum Outstanding Career Development + hol||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:53|
This market leading special purpose machinery manufacturer is looking for a Graduate/Junior Applications Engineer to join their thriving business. Working within a busy Engineering team, you will be involved in exciting projects from concept stage to completion. Attracting a starting salary of £19-24k, you will be given an outstanding opportunity with the flexibility to move into a variety of directions depending on your skills and preference.|
- An established business harnessing over 40 years of expertise in bulk handling systems
- A forward thinking business at the forefront of bespoke product development
- A dynamic, people focused business with a real 'family` feel
- A multi-national organisation supplying into a multitude of industries across the globe
Working within a multi-skilled team, you will initially work within the sales support office supporting the business in the delivery of exciting projects from initial enquiry/sales stage through to layout design, machine build, delivery and commissioning.
- Visit customer sites to assist with measuring the intended equipment location
- Assist with the generation of costings and quotations
- Use AutoCAD to produce layout drawings
- Spend time on the shop floor to learn and assist with the build and test process
As your role develops you will be given freedom to choose the direction of your career within the business which might be Sales or Design focused.
The successful candidate will undoubtedly be an outstanding communicator with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
You will also:
- Be Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Have CAD design skills
- Hold a valid UK Driving License
- Have bags of drive and determination
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to build an exciting career within a thriving organisation. In return you will receive an initial salary of £19-24k + fantastic ongoing career development.
If you would like to pursue this opportunity please click 'Apply` now