|Job Ref:||204696046||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Car/ Allowence + Pension + Health||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:53|
We are currently looking to recruit a TFM Account Manager to take accountability for a PFI contract based in Northampton. Based in modern Northampton schools this role would suit an experienced PFI professional with excellent interpersonal skills who has managed large teams.|
This Account Manager opportunity is a career enhancing role that will allow you to support and drive a business forward and utilise your skills.
- Accountable for approximately £11million turnover across 42 schools within a 10 mile radius.
- Management of multi services at the PFI contract including catering, cleaning, caretaking, grounds maintenance and technical services
- Own, define, maintain and manage sector and account development plans, as well as leading the change management process
- Maximise the profitability of the contracts within area of responsibility and deliver the required financial and service level results using the principals of contract design and management
- Promote the client as the preferred employer, internally and externally, and raise their profile in local communities, building relationships with key stakeholders
- Build and maintain a thorough understanding of their strategy and financial goals, policies, procedures and processes such as people management, health and safety etc. to ensure compliance
- Facilitate a high support, high challenge performance management culture
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have managed a PFI contract at a senior level.
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- HNC/BIFM qualified
- Proven experience in managing P&L accounts
- Proven operational knowledge, skills and experience in managing multi-site/multi service operations with multiple stakeholders
- Management of large and diverse teams
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities
- Ability to interpret and utilise complex and varied financial and commercial information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers and clients