|Job Ref:||204696040||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockport||Address:||Post Code:||SK1||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:53|
I am working with a manufacturing organisation in Stockport who are looking to recruit a Buyer on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company where you can really get develop and implement purchasing standard operating procedures as well as getting managing the end to end buying process.|
The key daily tasks include: -
- To negotiate procurement from the UK and Europe
- Attending daily procurement meetings
- Souring of products and goods
- To source alternative suppliers
- Supplier conformance through managing and monitoring the supply of materials against requirements and quality standards.
- Monitor invoicing procedures
- Negotiation of material costs, payment terms and carriage, optimising cost and quality.
- To maintain all data and information on appropriate systems and documentation.
The candidate should have the following experience: -
- 3 Years' experience in a similar role managing suppliers and achieving cost savings.
- The ability to work in fast paced manufacturing environment
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
My client is keen for someone to start ASAP and is looking to offer a salary between £25 - £30k + 28 days holiday. If you are interested in this role please send your most up to date CV today