|Job Ref:||204695949||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Hinckley||Address:||Post Code:||LE10||Salary:||£9 - £10.25/hour||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:53|
Powder Coat operator- Hinckley|
£9.00 - £10.25 p/h + Overtime
Working Days! Mon-Thurs 7:00am-3:00pm
Interviews start: Monday 3rd October
Start date as early as: Monday 10th October.
My client is a market leader in the Design and Manufacture of products used across a multitude of sectors including: Housing, Retail, Education, Leisure and Construction. They employ around 50 people in Hinckley and are part of a larger group.
The Company are expanding and have already filled their order book for 2016 they are now in the process of booking projects for 2017. Still growing the client are looking at increasing output through recruiting a skilled Powder Coat operative to help speed up the manufacturing process.
Benefits of this position:
• Job Satisfaction from growing the team, helping to improve efficiency and enhancing engineering skills across the team.
• Plenty of overtime.
• Full training on their product range and how to use the machinery.
My Client immediately requires a Powder Coat operator with the following experience:
• Experience as Press Setter in a manufacturing environment.
• Working with Zintec and aluminium materials.
• Able to work with Deltary equipment.
• Fork Lift Licence.
Day to day responsibilities for a Press Setter:
• Operating the Powder coat machines - running tests on metal.
• Organising the flow of product and managing timing.
• Using the Forklift Truck.
• Running tests on Zintec and Aluminium materials.
• General Operative duties