|Job Ref:||204695910||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
Electrical Service Engineer - Birmingham |
£35,000 p/a + Company van + Mobile phone + Laptop + Flexitime
Working days Mon-Fri
Interviews start Wednesday 3rd October.
Start date as early as Monday 10th October
This newly established business has carved out a nice in winning turnkey projects inside the Food/Pharmaceutical industry and build bespoke machinery for blue chip clients.
Family run, the business have a full order book and a growing customer base with clients both in the UK and internationally.
Rapidly growing, this organisation are looking at improving their customer service by recruiting an additional Service Engineer that can join and make a significant impact in the business by reducing customer downtime.
Benefits of this position:
• Day shift's Mon-Fri with very infrequent weekend work + You manage your own diary.
• Flexible hours, very fair company - hard work is rewarded and encouraged.
• A chance to network across the Food industry working closely with blue chip organisations.
My Client immediately requires a Service Engineer with the following experience:
• Experience as an Electrical Engineer either Fitting, Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance/Service or general engineering.
• Experience working with Industrial Machinery - this could be: Packaging machines, Robots, Lasers, Conveyors, Cranes, or any other high speed/bespoke machine.
• Flexible with travel and a good communicator with customers