|Job Ref:||204695739||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Tooting||Address:||Salary:||£15 - £17/hour||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:53|
My client is looking for an experienced hardworking, reliable Plumber to work in a hospital role in South London.|
Your hours will be Monday to Friday,8am- 5pm working a minimum of 40hours a week with the option of lots of over time. Candidates are expected to be very technically strong with great fault finding abilities and a strong desire to work in a demanding yet rewarding environment.
Responsibilities / Duties Include-
Manage the site mechanical/plumbing stores carrying out regular stock checks and adjustments as necessary and reporting back to the site admin support with deficiencies or necessary adjustments
- To ensure that Health Safety Security guide lines are followed
- To follow the company procedures and standards as expressed in the Company Handbook
- To complete all administrative functions correctly and efficiently,
- Carry out operations and maintenance within core skills on the sites
- Carry out general maintenance both planned and reactive in a quick and efficient manner.
- To ensure that the Technical Manager is kept well informed of all aspects of safety performance, plant & equipment performance and customer circumstances which may impact upon the safe, efficient, reliable and cost effective operation of the plant and any equipment
Time served multi skilled mechanical/plumbing maintenance tradesman to City & Guilds/NVQ level or other recognised equivalent certification by a recognised body
- Good knowledge of Building Services operation and maintenance including water treatment,
- The ability to work unsupervised.
- General maintenance and plumbing experience in commercial buildings is essential