|Job Ref:||204695604||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Walsall||Address:||Post Code:||WS3||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:53|
Sales Manager - Fabrication and Steelwork |
£45000 plus bonus (£51000 OTE)
This is a new role for an autonomous technical sales professional within the fabrication and metalwork sector.
Taking charge of significant accounts you will be responsible for managing the ordering process from quotation through to invoicing stage. You will be the main point of contact to
* Give regular client updates
* Coordinate design changes
* Give accurate costings and quotes
* Develop existing accounts and grow new ones by referral.
* Work with internal departments to make the production tasks as simple as possible - helping with setting up manufacturing processes.
Our client is a well established business that has very effectively nurtured some niche markets, whilst retaining their ability to service a wider range of potentialcustomers. This has seen them experience year of year growth for a protracted period.
As you succeed within this role you have scope to form a department around yourself, growing your career alongside the business