|Job Ref:||204695552||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:53|
Our client is in need a Project Engineer to work with one of the Project Managers on a range of 'Above Ground' projects e.g. treatment works, water resources projects (including boreholes), pumping stations. The duties of a Project Engineer include the following under the direction of the Project Manager:|
• Coordination of design responses.
• Issue of design responses to Consultants.
• Arranging site visits with Operations Production Team.
• Site attendance during scoping and construction.
• Liaison with Production, reference technical requirements.
• Assistance with preparation of estimates of costs using company database of unit costs.
• Coordination of Works Information submissions from technical teams.
• Coordination with Environmental section of the Engineering Dept.
• Project admin (electronic filing).
• Liaison with SEW's Land Agent