|Job Ref:||204695274||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aberdare||Address:||Post Code:||CF44||Salary:||£25700/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:06|
Shift Maintenance Technician|
Salary: £25.7K per annum (plus annual bonus based on productivity and 25 days holiday)
Hours: 12 hour continental shifts
From over 40 depots across the UK, our client take great pride in manufacturing and distributing high quality PVC-U building products.
To repair any breakdown on production equipment, also to carry out planned preventive maintenance (PPM) schedule, installation of new equipment as required and work on improvement / projects.
Skills / Experience required:
• Formally trained electrically biased technician
• Capable of working on own initiative
• Good working knowledge of AC / DC motors and drives
• Proven track record of effective fault finding
• Flexible approach and good team player
• Experience of heater control instrumentation and thermocouple control
• Experience of PLC control and fault finding
• Use to work in a busy manufacturing environment and can handle pressure well
• Experience of extrusion process
• Experience of working in a continuous improvement environment
• Pneumatics fault finding
• Welding, bearing changing etc.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please send your CV to Totec today or give a member of our team a call to discuss.