|Job Ref:||204695228||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£38000 - £42000/annum Package||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:06|
Field Service Coordinator|
£38,000 - £42,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £45k) + Vehicle + Mobile + Pension + Company Benefits
Work an important service coordinators job for a specialist company in a thriving engineering industry. Manage and coordinate a growing field service department looking to expand rapidly in the next year. Enjoy managing and developing engineers whilst earning a very comprehensive package.
This growing company is quickly becoming a recognised service and support provider for some major players in the food and beverage industry. With great plans for the next 12 months to expand their department they are looking for a coordinator to come in and take charge of the progression. Enjoy earning a fantastic package for a company which value their engineering team.
* Managing a small team of engineers
* Hands on work split with management duties (50/50)
* Scheduling out of work and setting KPI's
* Providing good customer satisfaction and support
* Working alongside the Director with budgets and methods.
* Service and repair experience from a food & beverage industry or similar
* Experience of managing a small team of engineers - (KPI's, workload, health and safety etc.)
* Electrical biased- Single phase, three phase and PLC fault finding
* Commutable to a 2 hour radius of Peterborough
* Basic mechanical understanding
Apply now quoting refAM230
Keywords: Service coordinator, manager, management, health and safety, Field Service Engineer, electrical, single phase, three phase, PLC, fault finding, programming, engineering, manufacturing, food, beverages, FMCG, mobile engineer, hydraulics, conveyors, gearboxes, motors, programming, fault finding, industrial, packaging, labelling.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website at (url removed) to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted