|Job Ref:||204695149||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dunstable||Address:||Post Code:||LU6||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum + Vehicle||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:06|
Multi Skilled Field Service Engineer|
SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000 + Vehicle
- Time served tradesperson/ engineer with commercial and industrial experience.
- Minimum 5 years` experience in similar role, with a proven track record and experience in all aspects of Building Services installations and regulations.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to work to a plan yet deal with urgent situations.
- Must have good IT skills (excel/word/outlook) and communication skills.
- Have qualifications relating to either gas, water, legionella, unvented systems
- Certified health and safety training. (CSR / Safe pass)
- Full, clean driving licence
- Gas Safe Registered for Commercial Installations
- Electrical qualification for maintenance, testing and inspecting.
- MEWP, PASMA, Asbestos Awareness, Manual Handling training
- Hold or currently completing a qualification in building services engineering.
- Have an understanding of electrical systems including controls systems.
- Have an interest / qualification in respect of renewable sources of energy and energy management
Please note due to the high number of applications if you have not been contacted within 10 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file for future roles