|Job Ref:||204695022||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£23000 - £25000/annum + full benefits package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:13|
- Preferably previous knowledge and experience of cleaning equipment and the cleaning industry.
- Formal electrical engineering qualification and/or experience in electrical engineering.
- Previous experience in either a field service engineering role or equipment maintenance role.
- Ability to diagnose, solve problems and technical issues to the satisfaction of a customer and the business.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, working with and communicating with people at all levels.
- The ability to pickup, learn and retain technical information.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Numerical and literate with good spelling.
- PC Literate.
- Able to work in differing working environments and working conditions ie. inside and outside in all weathers.
- Physically able to perform the tasks listed below.
- Smart Appearance
- Maintain and repair the companies full range of cleaning equipment.
- Record all work carried out, complete the relevant paperwork on the customerâs premises and make daily returns to HQ accordingly.
- Promote & sell maintenance contracts and other accessories.
- Control van stocks to effect 100 % âFirst Timeâ fix.
- Maintain tools and equipment in a satisfactory and safe condition.
- Ensure van is roadworthy at all times and that the Highway Code is strictly adhered to at all times.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with our customers.
- Ensure that ISO 9000/Health and Safety Procedures are followed at all times