|Job Ref:||204694856||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£36000 - £37000/annum + Vehicle||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
Mechanical HVAC Supervisor |
My client is a leading provider of Mechanical & Electrical building services, offering tailored and bespoke design, installation and maintenance services to a wide ranging blue-chip client base across the UK.
A Mechanical HVAC Supervisor is required to deliver mechanical building services projects to a number of multi-site client properties i.e. Critical environments. Projects will vary in value, ranging from £200K - £2M and will incorporate the South East & South West London regions respectively.
The Mechanical HVAC Supervisor will oversee and be responsible for the delivery and completion of concurrent mechanical building services, refurbishment and fit out HVAC projects to a varied client portfolio to include (not limited to) commercial properties, critical environments and industrial settings.
The Mechanical HVAC Supervisor will be responsible for sub-contractors along with direct employees that generally consists of mechanical trades, the number dependent on the size and complexity of the project(s)
* Hold Mechanical/HVAC qualifications commensurate with the position of a Supervisor
* Qualified in the following: First Aid, SMSTS, IPAF, PASMA, Gas Qualification & Asbestos awareness
* Experienced in supervising and delivering Mechanical/HVAC projects up to and inclusive of £2M.
* Experienced in supervising and delivering Mechanical/HVAC projects to multi-site client environments i.e. Critical environments & Commercial settings.
* Sub-contractor and direct labour management
* Driving License
* Salary & Package in line with HVAC & JIB Terms & Conditions