|Job Ref:||204694708||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rotherham||Address:||Post Code:||S60||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:06|
An exciting new role to work with a world leading manufacturing organisation based in Rotherham for a Pre-Production Engineer / New Product Development Engineer with fantastic long term development opportunities.|
Nicholas Associates Group (Engineering & Manufacturing) is recruiting on behalf of a long standing client for a Pre-Production Engineer / New Product Development Engineer / Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer / Planning Engineer.
As Pre-Production Engineer, You will be responsible for new products and technologies from product concept through to end of product life to agreed timescale.
* Manage production requirements for the introduction of new products
* Design and implementation of all tooling, jigs and fixtures for manufacturing new products.
* Assess design and manufacturing feasibility
* Influence capital expenditure - jigs, fixtures, test equipment, etc.
* Assist in the co-ordination of all departments
Nicholas Associates Engineering & Manufacturing Division would be interested in speaking with applicants with the following qualifications and experience:
* Ideally educated to HND level within a Engineering discipline.
* Exposure to CAD packages.
* Creative and analytical thinker
* Conversant with LEAN manufacturing techniques
* Experience within high volume manufacturing is high advantageous
My client offers the following;
* A salary of £30,000 - £33,000
* Talent and trainee programmes
* Work experience in different cultures
If you are interested in the Pre-Production Engineer role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the next two weeks. If you have any questions at all please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates (Apply online only).
Nicholas Associates is an industry leading professional recruitment agency that works across the following specialist disciplines and sectors: Executive Search and Selection, Finance and Accountancy, HR and Training, Engineering and Technical, Creative and Marketing, Commercial, the Construction Sector and the Food Sector. We have offices nationwide and operate internationally. Please visit (url removed)/recruitment for more information