|Job Ref:||204694606||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||REDDITCH||Address:||Post Code:||B98||Salary:||£35 - £38/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:13|
Job Title: Control Systems Support Engineer|
Rate: £35 - £38ph
Ref No: RLB2413
The Ultimate Engineering Challenge awaits you!
Due to continued success my client is recruiting Control System Support Engineers with good Rockwell experience to work onsite covering shifts.
As a Control Systems Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the following;
• Responsible for troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrading, breakdowns for material handling systems, act as a liaison for internal and external resources.
• Perform PLC control level issue diagnosis
• Capable of following, understanding and developing improvement strategies within PLC structured text
As a Control Systems Support Engineer, you will have the following experience;
• Experienced and familiar with Rockwell/ Allen Bradley PLC controlled automation in a continuous process or production environment
• Provide detailed analysis and testing of existing and new engineering solutions and component
• Control system working experience in PLC based controls design, development, implementation and support.
• Experience in Rockwell/Allen Bradley PLC control level issue diagnosis.
• Experience in dealing with material handling, flow and capacity
For more information contact Rachel Bastin on +44 (0) (Apply online only) / NA
All applications for this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Resource Consultants are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits at this time