|Job Ref:||204694563||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:06|
Our client, designs and manufactures a range of medical devices and disposables which are used by healthcare professionals and consumers worldwide. They are now seeking 2 Tooling Engineers to join their specialised team|
As Tooling Engineer you will be working in a busy manufacturing environment responsible for undertaking tooling development activities and providing technical leadership to the specialised team.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the procurement, development, commissioning and validation activities for injection mould tooling & processes.
* Ensure the development, commissioning and validation activities for injection mould tooling associated with designated projects assigned are executed maintaining a delivery focused ethos whilst ensuring solutions are effective and robust
* To support Design for Moulding feedback ensuring that any design changes have been reviewed in detail before agreement and implementation to ensure the tooling and moulding process requirements are appropriately considered
* Support specifications for new tooling requirements, and the supplier selection process
* Coordinate Factory Acceptance Tests for injection mould tooling
* Responsible for all trial/validation activities up to successful OQ sign-off in accordance with the SOP for all new tooling including the coordination of support for Process Development, Metrology and Analysis
* Define and agree any tool corrections, ensuring robust decision making, timely execution, retrial and re inspection
* Previous experience of the development of injection mould tooling systems and processes in a high volume manufacturing environment
* Validation of moulding systems in a GMP/regulatory-controlled manufacturing environment
* Supplier evaluation, selection and management and negotiation of prices
* Experience of product development/introduction/Design for Manufacture for high volume moulded products
* Ideally degree qualified in a relevant field
Working a day's shift (Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm) there is an excellent benefits package and competitive salary on offer. This position is commutable from Gloucester, Banbury, Oxford, Cirencester, Stratford upon Avon, Worcester, Redditch, Warwick, Daventry and Swindon.
For further information call Kristi Meechan on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only). Alternatively, email a copy of your current CV to quoting the above reference number.
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving up to £500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis;
We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK