|Job Ref:||204694540||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wigan||Address:||Post Code:||WN3||Salary:||£36000/annum plus 6.5k car allowance||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:54|
We are recruiting for an experienced contracts engineer/manager to work on prestigious multi site contracts across the North West. Looking after all maintenance operations to each facility.|
Package: 36k basic, plus car allowance (circa £6,500.00). Permanent Role
Purpose: Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, the position of Contracts Engineer will be responsible for managing all aspects of M&E building services and Hard FM contract operations, supplier performance and delivery, in collaboration with the client. The Contracts Manager will also be responsible for monitoring service performance, P&L responsibility, site liaison, contractual adherence, identifying cost savings and unlocking the value.
• coordinate and manage all Building services operations on multi-site contracts
- manage all PPM and reactive maintenance schedules
• Identify cost saving opportunities and mobilise initiatives to unlock the value.
• Review service performance of service partners across the corporate portfolio; identifying areas where improvement is required and developing action plans.
• Provide escalation point for resolution of service performance.
- Monitor and control SLA agreements and evaluate KPI and contract progress
- Hold responsibility for P&L levels
• Develop strong relationships with the Finance Team, Facility and Site Directors, Operational Team and Operational Managers.
• Assistance in mobilisation of new contracts.
• Works closely with the Performance Team
- client liaison and site visits
• Assistance to the Compliance Team to ensure that all service providers are statutory and contractually compliant.
• Participate with Operations Teams, in reviewing and challenging ongoing service and commercial performance from service partners through regular reviews and unlock additional value creation at an operational/tactical level.
• Provide ad hoc support to the Senior Contracts Manager as required.
• Support planning and implementation of the budget and revised forecasts
- experience in multi-site contract management
- hold a building services engineering background (M&E, HVAC, etc...)
- to have operated with full P&L responsibility and be commercially driven
- excellent client liaison and customer services skills
- to be highly flexible and mobile, to ensure a presence is maintain on sites spread across a large area.
• Experience in Performance Management systems and their application to the Building Services/FM industry
• Intermediate IT skills
• Strong customer services skills and experience
• Service oriented attitude combined with innovative thinking
• Background in Building Services and Hard FM
• An able negotiator with an ability to deal equally with junior and senior staff alike, to be firm in ensuring protocols are adhered to.
• Self motivated, resourceful, able to work as part of a team.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website (url removed)
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer