|Job Ref:||204694461||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:06|
Our client, designs and manufactures a range of medical devices and disposables which are used by healthcare professionals and consumers worldwide. Due to continued growth they now require a Maintenance Engineer to join their well established team.|
The successful Maintenance Engineers will work days and be responsible for the following:
* Effective faultfinding of machinery
* Maintenance of various machinery and equipment
* Supporting teams reducing response and machinery downtime
* Providing maintenance support and working overtime as required
* Attending PPM and breakdowns
* Analysing performance againsts targets and providing solutions to enhance machinery
* Using Injection Moulding Machines
The Ideal Maintenance Engineers will have the following:
* Knowledge and experience of PLC controls, Siemens and Allen Bradley with the ability to fault find and make basic modifications
* Experience within automotive and or plastic production machinery
* Have qualifications within electrical or mechanical engineering to ONC, HNC level or equivalent
* Able to respond to breakdowns in an efficent manner
* Experience within fast paced production environments
This position will be working a 4 on 4 off 12 hour continental day shift pattern 6:00 - 18.00 with a competitive basic salary. In return you can expect a 7.5% contributory pension, full uniform allowance, 24 days holiday and paid overtime. If you want to be part of a company who supply some of the world's most prestigious medical devices and pharmaceutical businesses, then apply now.
The position is located in North Oxfordshire and commutable from within and around Banbury, Oxford, Cheltenham and Swindon.
If you consider yourself a strong communicator with the ability to show a work flexibility and aptitude for working well with others then for further information call Kristi Meechan on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only). Alternatively, email a copy of your current CV to quoting the above reference number
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving up to £500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis;
We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK