|Job Ref:||204694460||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Bromwich||Address:||Post Code:||B71||Salary:||£17000 - £21000/annum + Annual Bonuses||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:54|
GRADUATE ENGINEER |
We have a fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified GRADUATE ENGINEER to join a leading food manufacturer supplying all of the leading high street names throughout the UK. Initially undertaking a 3 year project to implement a key business system across a multi-site manufacturing environment this exciting position offers a salary in the region of £18,000 depending on experience with huge potential for genuine career & salary development.
As a GRADUATE ENGINEER you will work closely with the engineering management team, learning & developing your skills as you discharge the following duties & responsibilities:
- Implement a computerised maintenance management system across multiple manufacturing sites
- Developing planned & scheduled work patterns
- Establishing KPI's and overall equipment effectiveness
- Championing & training the use & application of the system
- Work closely with the engineering and reliability maintenance teams
- Analyse manufacturing data and comprehensively document procedures
To become the new GRADUATE ENGINEER you must be able to display the following skills & experience:
- Degree level qualification in an Engineering discipline
- A sound understanding of CAD & CAM in manufacturing
- An appreciation of lean & modern manufacturing methodology
- Some work placement experience gained in a manufacturing environment
This position will ideally suit a recently qualified GRADUATE ENGINEER with ambitions to springboard themselves into a long term career in world class manufacturing.
This position is easily commutable from Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Dudley, Walsall, West Bromwich, Sutton Coldfield and Stourbridge.
To find out more about the GRADUATE ENGINEER opportunity, please telephone or simply "click apply".
Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful.
Micron Recruitment Limited is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy. Micron can support you with Permanent Engineering recruitment, offering a personal, friendly and professional recruitment approach