|Job Ref:||204694417||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||This position is to be based in Birmingham City Centre an||Address:||Salary:||£17000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:54|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious, UK leading manufacturer of fasteners at their site in Birmingham City Centre as a Power Press Setter. Due to the continued success of this company they are looking to extend their Press Shop team, and are looking for an experienced Power Press Setter. In return this company offers a salary of circa £17,000 for Days (plus an additional shift allowance), with a competitive benefits including 5 weeks holiday, Company Contributed Pension Scheme and a Company performance bonus.|
Ideally you will have a vast amount of experience as a Power Press Setter within a fast paced manufacturing environment, and at all times maintain a safe working environment and Health and Safety policies.
As their newest Press Setter you will be responsible for:
* The setting and production of high speed Bruderer presses, including tool proving and production runs.
* Running checks, of components including gauging and optical measurement
* Provide feedback to both your supervisor and toolmakers to aid fault finding and update technical data.
* First off Quality and running checks
* Removal of work and scrap from your work stations and maintaining a clean work environment,
* Required to perform within a team organize work load and have good decision making skills
To be successful in the role as Press Setter you will have the following skills and experience:
* You must be competent in the use of measuring equipment, such as Vernier callipers and Height gauges.
* Fully Experienced Power Press Setter
* Conversant with Bruderer presses, familiar with the complete setting of Bruderer presses.
* the manufacture using Multi-stage progression tools
* Familiar with lean manufacturing
* Ability to work to 5s standards
* This role will be an excellent opportunity which for a hand on team player would be the perfect career opportunity to continue to develop their skills.
This position is to be based in Birmingham City Centre and is easily commutable from most areas in the West Midlands, including Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Wolverhampton, Stourbridge, Kidderminster, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Solihull, Moseley and Kings Heath.
If you are an experienced Press Setter looking for a new opportunity please apply immediately
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa