|Job Ref:||204694226||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£37000 - £40000/annum Van, holiday, sick pay, pension et||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:06|
I am currently looking for an experienced Plumbing and Heating Foreman / Site Manager for a large residential project (500+ plots) in Milton Keynes. |
- Ordering materials and keeping stock levels under control.
- Liaising with the builder to keep to programme.
- Problem solving to overcome any on-site issues and to arrange additional works.
- Attending the weekly site programme meetings with the client.
- Keeping on top of the company on-site health and safety - Tool box talks etc.
- Liasing with the plumbers/operatives on site and checking quality of work.
- Checking that the price work carried out is complete and to a good standard.
- Attending meetings with the project manager to run through works on site.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Time served Plumber/Heating Engineer who has worked on new build sites.
- CSCS card is essential (SMSTS or SSSTS would be desirable).
- Experience in running sites - The job you will be running currently has 15 plumbers working full time
This will be a permanent PAYE position paying circa £39,000 per annum (rate negotiable dependent upon experience). Company van with fuel card, plus standard holiday + 1 day extra for your birthday. Standard pension and sick pay.
If this sounds of interest please apply online with an up-to-date CV or alternatively please contact Colin direct on (Apply online only)