|Job Ref:||204694103||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:54|
Manufacturing Manager, General Manager. P&L responsibility, leadership and management of a SME engineering / manufacturing metals fabrication business delivering high value specialist fabrications projects in defence, nuclear, energy, construction market sectors. Responsible for one site - £1m t/o but the business is part of a larger group of engineering companies. The Manufacturing Manager / General Manager will have full P&L responsibility and you will provide the leadership required in people management & development, sales pipeline, customer focus, supply chain, quality and financial management.|
Salary Guideline: £50,000 to £60,000 dependent upon experience plus benefits
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• £1m t/o, SME engineering / specialist fabrications business, part of a larger group of engineering companies.
• Good reputation in existing markets, the business is on a solid footing, has a good team so this is a great opportunity to help shape strategic direction and grow the business in existing and new markets.
• Great career opportunity for a Manufacturing Manager / Production Manager to step up into a broader business leadership position.
• Salary guideline of £50K - £60K plus benefits.
The job will involve:
• Full P&L responsibility for the business.
• You will provide the leadership required in people management & development, sales pipeline, customer focus, supply chain, quality and financial management.
• The business has a great opportunity to grow and you will take the lead role in developing customer relationships to facilitate long term sustainable growth.
• Work with the existing team to grow the business through and with its people.
This job will suit:
• A Manufacturing Manager or similar looking to progress their career into a broader general management / business unit manager type role.
• Experience of working within a metals fabrication manufacturing environment is preferred, the focus here being on securing and delivering specialist high value engineering projects across sectors such as nuclear, power generation, energy infrastructure, construction and defence.
• An inclusive, insightful leader capable of growing the business through and with its people.
• We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate experience / ability in manufacturing management, financial & operational management, commercial & sales strategy.
This job is commutable from Exeter, Exmouth, Woodbury, Topsham, Crediton, Honiton, Sidmouth, Taunton, Newton Abbot, Paignton, Devon