|Job Ref:||204694029||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Chesterfield||Address:||Post Code:||S40||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:54|
Job Title: Control Systems Engineer|
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Ref No: RLB2412
The Ultimate Engineering Challenge awaits you!
Due to continual success and sustained growth, our client is actively recruiting a Control Systems Engineer to manage, execute and deliver engineering projects for customers on time and within budget.
My client covers multiple industries including food, paper, pharmaceutical, FMCG and process industries.
As a Control Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for;
• Work on project tasks, as required, including: Specification/design documents Hardware architecture & designs PLC software SCADA/HMI software Historian/Batching/Tracking software Factory Acceptance Tests Site Supervision Commissioning Site Acceptance Test
• Ensure projects are designed and produced in accordance with company preferred technical standards and philosophies
• Liase with client and project team to manage projects
As a Control Systems Engineer, you will have the following experience;
• A good working knowledge of: Automation hardware Instrumentation and control equipment Ethernet networking Automation supervisory and fieldbus networks
• An understanding of: Mechanical principles Process control
• PLC/SCADA experience, software to include Rockwell and/or Siemens and/or Mitsubishi
For more information contact Rachel Bastin on +44 (0) (Apply online only) / NA
All applications for this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Resource Consultants are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits at this time