|Job Ref:||204693933||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rotherham||Address:||Post Code:||S60||Salary:||£29967 - £31000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
Days Only - Mechanical Maintenance Engineer |
Nicholas Associates Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing Recruitment are once again working with our long standing client who is looking to recruit a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work a day's shift for their site based in Rotherham.
* Carry out installations of new equipment, commissioning, PPMs, inspections, repairs, fault finding, service and maintenance to all plant equipment.
* To ensure job changes are effectively and efficiently complete within the agreed timescale.
* To complete engineering breakdown reports
* Provide support and advice to engineers and department managers where appropriate
* Supervise apprentices
* Any other duties as requested within skill set
Knowledge & Skills
* Manufacturing background within heavy hot engineering is essential
* Basic computer skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* An ONC/HNC or completed a recognised apprenticeship in mechanical engineering
In return for your experience of a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer on a days shift, the company are offering a salary of up to £31,000 +
If you feel this is the role for you please apply now or email your CV or call NA.
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)