|Job Ref:||204693895||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:06|
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER |
70% ELECTRICAL & 30% MECHANICAL
UP TO £38K PER ANNUM
My reputable client are a market leading food production company based in Leicester. Due to organic growth they are looking to expand and improve their maintenance department.
A Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer is required on night shifts to assist with this growth.
- Performing reactive and planned maintenance on various types of food production and packaging machinery.
- Liaise with technical functions and communicate engineering activities or work which may impact food safety, manufacturing capability or hygiene
- Minimise production breakdowns and downtime and maintain an Engineering strategy that meets the needs of the business both short term and long term increasing equipment and plant efficiency and analysing route cause
- This position will be on permanent Night shifts. 6.30pm to 6.30am weekly rolling (Week 1: Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat & Sun / Week 2: Weds & Thurs only)
Skills / Experience Required:
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will have a strong Electrical and Mechanical skillset, preferably with food or FMCG industry experience
- Qualified to City & Guilds, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- You will need to be a time-served engineer with both electrical and mechanical skills
- 17th Edition is also desirable
- You need to be able to work independently but also as a key team player.
- A friendly approach is essential.
- PLC experience is desirable
- Night shifts on offer with an excellent work environment and salary up to £38k per annum.
- Benefits include: Private Healthcare, Savings Investment Plan, Bonus every Feb (5% of yearly earnings), Free Parking, Restaurant on site
To apply for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer role please call Dan Henderson @ Encore on NA and email your CV
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500