|Job Ref:||204693877||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£20000 - £23000/annum FREE parking||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:54|
Role: Technical Engineer|
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000
We are recruiting for an experienced Technical Engineer with previous experience of bench soldering to a high level and with a broad understanding of electronics including digital and analogue with the ability to read circuit/schematic diagrams in-detail.
Technical Engineer will be responsible for:
• All areas of product testing and fault finding to component level
• Ensuring products and systems meet customer criteria and specifications
• Preparing and carrying out factory acceptance tests
• Testing PA/GA (Public Address & General Alarm) cabinets to a pre-determined specifications
• Aiding the creation and maintenance of test schedules and associated documentation.
• Working within strict project time scales
• Highlighting any faults and suggesting amendments and improvements
• Ad hoc duties delegated by the General Manager
• Liaising with the Development and Projects Departments regarding product or project matters
• Supporting the Lead Technical Engineer in their duties
The right candidate will be a strong team player, is able to work independently and possesses problem-solving skills.
• A broad understanding of electronics including digital and analogue with the ability to read circuit/schematic diagrams in-detail
• Experience in bench soldering to a high level
• Working experience of using electronics testing apparatus
• To assist with mechanical assembly and general production duties when required
• Able to adhere to company procedures
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and innovative company who specialise in the Public Address & CCTV industry