|Job Ref:||204693238||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Wimbledon||Address:||Post Code:||SW16||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:13|
Role: Chiller Engineer |
Our new Chiller Engineer will be expected to carry out the planned and reactive maintenance to Air Conditioning systems from the full range of equipment.
The engineer will cover the maintenance and repairs to Chillers from all the major manufacturers, including;
Carrier, Trane, York, McQuay and to have hands on experience of compressor types: reciprocating, screw, scroll and centrifugal, and turbocor an advantage
Engineers must also have an extensive working knowledge of fault finding and repairs to all types of chillers.
This opportunity will suit an experience Air Conditioning Engineer who has had previous experience working on splits, VRV & VRF systems.
Air Conditioning Engineer Duties:
• Work across the capital on a variety of commercial contracts.
• Fault finding, maintenance and repairs on A/C equipment
• Provide technical support and advice to clients
• Form part of a call out rota for emergency repairs
• working with other Engineers, across the service department
• City & Guilds 2/3 in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
• City & Guilds 2079 - Safe Handling of Refrigerant Gases F Gas
• Ideally have 5 years experience in chiller plant equipment.
• Ideally 10 year within the A/C industry
• Sound fundamental knowledge of refrigeration, water chillers and industry practices
• H.V.A.C. standards and sound knowledge of H.V.A.C plant
• Good communication skills both written and IT skills
Air Conditioning Engineer Requirements:
• 5 years experience as an Air Conditioning Engineer
• Qualified in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, including valid F-Gas
• Full UK Driving Licence
Please Contact Adam Elsmore on NA or NA