|Job Ref:||204693217||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hinckley||Address:||Post Code:||LE10||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:06|
Maintenance Engineer |
£35,000 + (depending on experience and skill set)
Are you multi skilled maintenance engineer looking for a new challenge?
A global automotive design, manufacturing and sales company are looking for a maintenance engineer to join their team. You will be responsible for all fault diagnosis and defect rectification on a wide range of CNC and robotic equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Responding to equipment and machine breakdown
* Fault finding and planned preventative maintenance on a range of CNC machinery
* Assisting with developments and carrying out maintenance plans
* Schedule maintenance tasks ensuring minimal disruption to production
* Experience within a similar role is essential
* Sound knowledge of CNC machinery and PLC's using FANUC control's and Mitsubishi PLC's
* Competent planning and organisational skills
* City & Guilds, ONC or HNC qualifications
To apply for this position please click 'apply' or send a copy of your CV
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500