|Job Ref:||204693214||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Göteborg||Address:||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:07|
Engineer Surface Treatment Plugs |
At Research & Development you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Research and Development is the place for you to prosper.
The department Surface Treatment Engineering develops and delivers technology solutions, technology strategies and skills in the field of surface treatment and set coating requirements and validates technical solutions, and develops / maintains test methods and equipment. Currently we are approximately 50 employees, organized in three groups .We have product and material responsibility for all surface treatment materials globally, including hem flange adhesives.
As Senior Engineer Surface Treatment you will be an important part of the Surface Treatment Engineering team that today consist of 12 people. A surface treatment engineer works with surface treatment models, sealing solutions, corrosion protection, plugs and paint drawings on drawings from body and exterior design. Are you looking for a position where you can develop your competencies, continue to build on your technical skills, as well as building and maintaining a network that includes people from a wide area in the company? Then you should seriously consider a position within Surface Treatment Engineering! We offer long term development opportunities in a stimulating environment.
* Seal all process- and steering holes which exist at all non variant steered cars
* Make 3D models with plugs in position.
* Work with Ebom in TCe.
* Make 2D assembly drawings with the plugs in position area or in 3D PMI models
* Create change notes for B- and C-factory.
* Virtual and physical verification for water and air leakage
* Technical degree with some years of experience from automotive industry
* Relevant technical training with current tools
* Language: Swedish Fluent , English Fluent
* Strong drive for results and take initiative
* Team oriented but also with the ability to act independently
* You are proactive and have a great sense of responsibility