|Job Ref:||204693106||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Lark Hill||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum £45,000 to £50,000 plus benefits||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:07|
Job Title: Area Delivery Manager|
Location: Larkhill, Wiltshire
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 + car
Our client is a leading supplier of facility services to the Ministry of Defence and they now have an immediate requirement for an Area Engineering Manager at their military site in Larkhill, Wiltshire. The successful Area Engineering Manager will ensure that the service delivery to the Ministry of Defence (MoD) meets with all contractual obligations within their geographical area of responsibility..
Although not essential candidates who have previously served in the Armed Forces i.e. British Army, Royal Navy or Royal Air Force (RAF) or worked within the Ministry of Defence (MoD) could be of particular interest. Candidates will have a demonstrable management background in Construction, Civil or Building Engineering.
- Ensure service delivery meets that of the contract detail including health & safety and quality.
- Analysis service delivery against requirements and KPIs.
- Undertake inspections to ensure standards are met.
- Ensure that all maintenance and new work programs are carried out in accordance with the contract.
- Management of estate and project data.
- Provide technical guidance when required.
- Attract, develop and retain staff.
- Address customer complaints.
- Manage and review budgets maintaining all aspects of commercial control.
- Monitor and review supply chain performance.
- Trade or HNC qualification in Building/Civil Engineering or building mechanical electrical services.
- Formal Health & Safety qualification.
- Stakeholder management.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Business finance, profit & loss.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Strong communicator.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience in operating within a military or Ministry of Defence (MoD) environment.
- Working knowledge of CDM regulations
- £45,000 to £50,000 annual salary.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Company Vehicle.
- Pension Scheme.
- Challenging and varied working environment