|Job Ref:||204693027||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Göteborg||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:14|
Exterior department within R&D develops and is responsible for the whole process regarding design and development of Exterior Systems, Exterior Trim and Exterior Front. |
The department consists of approx. 150 employees and additional consultants. We are responsible for the development of Exterior parts for the whole range of products within the client and the development are conducted in close cooperation with our suppliers.
The development is mainly situated in Gothenburg but we also have employees in China and at our plants in Ghent and Gothenburg.
You will be working in a creative and passionate environment where the cars of the future are created. We are working in flexible cross functional teams that are adapted to specific projects.
The section Exterior Trim, within the Exterior department, consists of four groups: Functional Black Trim Floor, Functional Black Trim Engine Compartment, Glass and Mirrors and Roof NA work is conducted in an international environment in close co-operation with, for example, styling, purchasing, manufacturing, different attribute areas, our factories, as well as external suppliers.
The wide range of components and technical areas in the group as well as all future projects allow us to offer an exciting and challenging work in a group with lots of competence, good atmosphere and team-spirit!.
* The work is carried out in a cross-functional team and, as a Lead Engineer, you will be responsible to manage projects through all development phases, from concept phase to running production.
* As Lead Engineer, you have the responsibility that time, technology and cost are held and will be kept within the agreed framework as well as secure quality assured deliveries.
* NA., alt. Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent competence through other education and /or professional experience.
* Good knowledge in English (speaking/writing).
* Good knowledge in Swedish (speaking/writing).
* You are used to take your own initiatives and to drive tasks to target.
* Good knowledge of the concerned Volvo systems (such as the KDP, LEQM, POB, TSU etc)
* Knowledge of the project process system VPDS.
* A willingness to take responsibility for your and your team's commitments.
* You enjoy and work well in a team, as well has the ability to build network
* Good communication and planning skills.
* In order to achieve the above you are open, creative, positive and have the ability to listen to others
* You rather see opportunities than difficulties
* You have interest in technology and a great initiative
* You are result-oriented
* You should think it is exciting to work in an environment that has a high pace of change