|Job Ref:||204692856||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blackburn||Address:||Post Code:||AB21||Salary:||£28000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
ENGIE are recruiting for a Mobile Electrical Engineer to be based in the North, reporting into the Blackburn Office. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of £28,000 per annum. The role holder will report to the Service Manager.|
We require a fully reliable electrical Engineer who can work on own initiative or within a team environment. Produce high quality reports of their findings along with estimates, for producing quotations. The role will involve being the face of ENGIE so smart appearance and being able to discuss findings with others is required. All PPE and Uniform, Company Van - Mobile Phone and specialised tools will be supplied. The Working Hours are based on a 40 hour week 0800 on site ½ lunch - site departure 1630. The employee will give travel time 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening, any travel above this will be paid at an appropriate rate.
Main Responsibilities / Duties Include
- To carry out all PPM and repairs as necessary
- Ensure any parts required are clearly and accurately stated.
- Ensure that any difficulties encountered on engineering activities are reported to the Engineering Supervisor/Manager.
- Ensure all record keeping functions are completed on a daily basis,
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards of workmanship and safety
- Understanding of escalation procedures
- Be part of out of hours call out rota
- Health and safety aware and capable of producing risk and method statements
- A recognised industry qualification will be required
- Previous experience is essential
- Inspection testing
- 17th edition
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers