|Job Ref:||204692737||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£38000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
Electrical / Mechanical Engineer - Multi Skilled |
I am looking for an Electrical/Mechanical engineer to join a fast growing machinery safety consultancy in the West Midlands. They off their clients support in all aspects of conformity, compliance, inspection and risk assessment of machinery services.
This is a great opportunity for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to further their career as a Machinery Safety Consultant.
* Conduct daily plant and machinery inspection and record findings
* Undertake planned maintenance inspections
* Day to day frontline fault finding and repair work
* Assist with contractor control and management
* Maintain accurate job and service records
* Service and maintain automated conveyer systems
* A multi skilled maintenance engineer with electrical bias with sound understanding of Mechanical Systems
* Competent in Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and Outlook
* Recognised electrical / mechanical qualifications - 17th Edition qualified and/or a Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
* Demonstrate a good track record of achieving results.
* Experience in Service and Maintenance Systems
* Experience of working with industrial pneumatic and hydraulic systems would be an advantage
* Previous experience working within Production or Mechanical environment
* Highly competitive starting salary £38,000.
* An annual Profit Related Bonus Scheme
* Paid Door to Door
* Generous Expenses Allowance
* Company car, fuel card, laptop, phone
* Enhanced Holiday Entitlement to reward Company service
* Free Food and Refreshments
* Long Service Awards
* Training and Development Opportunities (We will pay for all training towards you becoming a fully accredited Machinery Safety Consultant)
* Annual Pay Reviews
If this position is of interest to you please send your CV through to Harry via the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
*Multiple locations due to accelerated growth
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based Engineering Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for