|Job Ref:||204692399||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£20000 - £26000/annum Negotiable||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:07|
Are you a graduate with experience in an engineering consultancy? Do you feel your current company are not offering you the opportunities to progress?|
This a fantastic opportunity for a graduate structural engineer with experience working in a engineering consultancy environment to grow and develop their career.
* Well established with 3 offices throughout the UK
* Structural Engineering expertise
* Perfect sized company for an engineer to progress, quickly
* Vast array of projects to work on
* You will have a degree in Structural Engineering, or a similar field
* You will have, at least, two years experience in an engineering consultancy office
* You must have experience working on building structures projects
* You must be eligible to work in the UK
This is a rare opportunity to join a thriving company and really enhance your Structural Engineering career. To apply for this role, or hear more information, please contact Jake Finch at Calibre Search.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business