|Job Ref:||204692105||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kings lynn||Address:||Post Code:||PE30||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:55|
Job Title: Process Engineer|
Location: Kings Lynn
Salary: £30000-£40000 Dependent on Experience
Swanstaff are pleased to announce that we are currently representing a prestigious client based in Kings Lynn. Our client is a well-established, successful and rapidly growing company within the global water and wastewater treatment industry. The company has built up a comprehensive range of in-house developed and manufactured (as well as imported) highly sustainable water and waste water treatment solutions that are marketed to municipal as well as industrial customers. The company`s systems and equipment are successfully used in many national and international locations around the world.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ever growing organisation who`s order books are overflowing.
Water you waiting for don`t delay apply today either on line or call Adam at the Kings Lynn Branch today!
Working in the clients dynamic office as Process Engineer, he/she will mainly be in charge of application engineering/proposal support; development of preliminary treatment process designs; and the overall development of technical and commercial offerings related to the Company`s water and wastewater treatment systems.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform preliminary design of wastewater treatment plants based on wastewater design and other accepted calculations in accordance with established criteria;
- Prepare budget, preliminary and final (bid) cost estimates;
- Prepare formal proposals for submittal to potential clients;
- Develop drawings of equipment and plant layouts as requested;
- Develop PFDs (Process Flow Diagrams) and P&IDs (Process & instrumentation Drawings);
- Selection of equipment to be included in the Company`s scope of supply;
- Development and adoption of standards in design to streamline engineering tasks;
- Develop and present technical presentations/papers on in-house projects to promote Company and wastewater technologies at conferences and client meetings;
- Continuous investigation into improving design of current equipment and treatment processes, and development or acquisition of new equipment or processes to complement existing portfolio;
- Maintain contact with current installations to obtain performance, operation and maintenance data, and provide operational assistance as requested;
- Occasional travel to project sites to provide expertise during start-up, commissioning and/or for troubleshooting at existing plants;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Based in East Anglia, the applicant will have a proven track record in a similar position.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering, Process/Environmental Engineering or Civil Engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments.
- Computer literate with a knowledge of CRM and other office productivity software and project planning. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office & Excel
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer