|Job Ref:||204692092||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||ng15||Address:||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:55|
• To manage and control customer requirements and ensure their input to deliver and maintain 100% customer requirements.
• In liaison with Production Controller, ensure before acceptance that production is achievable. Delegate tasks to administration staff.
• Monitor Customer Order status and work in unison with production to schedule sales requirements. Flag concerns and changes to priority with Production Control.
• Co-ordinate all product requirements both internally and externally with sub-contract treatment supplier's.
• Generate and maintain internal and external requirements to ensure continual production priorities are in line with customer requirements.
• Ensure that any risks, particularly related to commercial/financial issues are identified and reported with proposed remedial actions to management.
• Support various production administrative functions on a daily basis.
• New project implementation - Responsibility for the reception and handling of all data relating to new parts and ensure its distribution to appropriate areas. Monitoring performance of all support departments, both internally and externally through robust KPI's and regular reviews.
• To comply with SPS Quality Work Instruction 9 Part 11 - Employee's General Quality Requirements.
• Work in a safe manner in order to satisfy Health and Safety legislation and to avoid accident or injury to people, machinery or property.
• Carrying out such other duties as may reasonably be required within the jobholder's capability consistent with the Terms and Conditions of employment