|Job Ref:||204692016||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£30000/annum £30,000 + Benefits||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:07|
Demob Job Reference: j2659 |
Job Title: Delivery Manager
Salary: £30,000 plus benefits
Our client is a leading supplier of facility services to the Ministry of Defence and they now have an immediate requirement for a Delivery Manager at their Ministry of Defence (MoD) site in Glasgow, Lanarkshire.
The successful Delivery Manager will supervise the maintenance and new works team in delivering all engineering services to the site. You will have a building/civil engineering or a building electrical/mechanical engineering background.
This permanent position presents itself as an excellent opportunity to join an established business. The starting salary is £30,000 plus benefits, some of which are detailed below. Candidates who hold security clearance (SC or DV) and have previously served in the Armed Forces (Royal Navy, British Army or Royal Air Force) and those with previously experience working on a Ministry of Defence (MoD) site could be of particular interest.
- To oversee the effective and timely delivery of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Reactive works and Minor New Works.
- Liaise with Project Managers and Site Managers on maintenance and minor new works activities.
- Providing technical support where required to the maintenance teams.
- To perform audits on completed and in progress works and input results into WorkManager.
- To liaise with customers and clients and deal with complaints etc.
- Periodically examine maintenance records to ensure that necessary work has been undertaken to the required standards..
- Ensure compliance and adherence of health and safety procedures.
- Be available to cover other sites when required.
- Minimum of HNC qualified in appropriate mechanical or electrical or building/civil engineering discipline.
- Demonstrable background in managing and supervising engineering staff within a construction/building/property maintenance environment.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and remain calm when under pressure.
- Management of safe system of work.
- IOSH or equivalent qualification.
- IT literate.
- Full driving license.
- Current security clearance; SC or DV.
- Experience of working within a military or MoD environment.
- Familiar with JSP 375.
- Understanding of energy reduction methods.
- Asbestos Management.
- £30,000 annual salary.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Opportunity to join a very reputable company