|Job Ref:||204691998||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£24000 - £26000/annum bens||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:55|
Toolroom Engineer / East Kent / £24000 - £26000 |
My client, a successful and well established business based in East Kent are looking for an experienced Toolroom Engineer to join them on a full time permanent basis.
* Producing new and refurbished tooling and / or making improvements to tooling (both moulding and assembly of products)
* Developing new and innovative tooling to aid manufacture
* Carrying out model shop activities for the support of development samples and tooling for NPI
* Machining tooling to exact tolerances
* Carrying out such other duties that may be reasonably requested.
To be considered for this position, you must hold a qualification in Mechanical Engineering qualification, as well as having working knowledge of mould tool manufacture and experience of CNC lathes. You will have a solid working history and have demonstrable relevant experience.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration