|Job Ref:||204691911||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Inverness||Address:||Post Code:||IV2||Salary:||£NEG Excellent Salary||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:07|
An exciting opportunity exists for an Engineering Manager to join the engineering department within our clients manufacturing site in Inverness.|
The overall purpose of this role is to ensure the delivery of a robust and effective maintenance service to the site and to improve plant efficiency, reliability and productivity.
This will be involved by successfully carrying out the following duties:
* Prioritisation of engineering tasks, ensuring that all planned and unplanned work is coordinated, completed and documented.
* Maximising plant efficiency through equipment improvement using techniques such as TPM, RCM, etc.
* Reduction of plant downtime via effective trend analysis and problem solving.
* Ensure all plant, equipment and support services are maintained to the highest standard.
* Development and management of training and development plans for all engineering personnel.
Candidates must have management experience within a manufacturing environment (ideally chemical, food, drink, textiles or heavy engineering etc)
Candidates should also be either time-serve or degree qualified in either a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering discipline and able to demonstrate experience of:
* Managing multidisciplined engineering teams within a manufacturing environment
* Excellent knowledge developing and overseeing the delivery of maintenance strategies