|Job Ref:||204691839||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crewe||Address:||Post Code:||CW2||Salary:||£32000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:55|
Site Manager |
My client is one of the UK's leading providers of Integrated Facilities Management services, specialists in the provision of tailored and bespoke Facilities Management & Building Services solutions to a vast array of clients environments to include Industrial, Commercial, Retail & Corporate settings.
A Site Manager is required to manage the day to day provision of M&E & FM services to a highly regulated Manufacturing facility located in Cheshire.
The Site Manager will manage the provision of technical services i.e. electrical, mechanical and HVAC as well as general facilities management i.e. cleaning, administration and caretaking.
This is a partial hands-on position and will require the Site Manager to participate in hands-on working as required i.e. power, lighting and emergency lighting, so the Site Manager will be electrically qualified.
Candidate Requirements & Additional Information
* Site Supervisory/Management experience and the management of a site team.
* City & Guilds 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
* City & Guilds and/or NVQ Electrical Installation/Maintenance or equivalent
* Possess a sound knowledge and understanding of M&E building services systems i.e. Electrical & HVAC.
* Health & Safety qualified i.e. IOSH and/or NEBOSH
* Demonstrate the ability to oversee and supervise sub-contractors that attend site.
* Experienced of working on HV systems (desirable)
* Experience of Permit to Work Systems
* Using site CAFM system to raise jobs and order materials.
* PLEASE NOTE: This position requires participation in a one week in three 24/7 call out rota that will include weekends (Paid in addition to salary)
* PLEASE NOTE: A vehicle is NOT provided as this is a resident/static site position.
* Hours of work: 0800 - 17.00
* Parking on site
***Please study all of the criteria carefully prior to applying