|Job Ref:||204691811||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Central Surrey||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £80000/annum plus great prospects||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
Are you an ambitious career orientated Building Services Mechanical Design engineer, looking to work for a growing business offering unrivalled prospects, and the chance to work to be a full Director/owner of the business? |
Are you looking for an opportunity that puts you in charge of your own career path, where your career success is down to you and your hard work?
I am currently working with a small yet well established consultancy, based in a fantastic city location in the heart of Surrey (great rail links and a fantastic place to work).
They have been operating with great success for nearly 2.5 years, and are now at a stage where they are keen to push forward with their long term growth plans.
They are looking to recruit a Senior to Associate level Mechanical Design Engineer, who can join the business and help achieve the vision and growth plans of the current Director. They want someone who as the business grows can grow with it, and any new hires coming in will report to you as your position within the business expands.
They are happy to consider someone from a senior engineer level upwards, but you must be a hand's on Design engineer who is not afraid to get their sleeves rolled up and become an integral part of the business growth going forward.
They have a number of clients on board, including some major blue chip companies and developers. Work load is strong and they have a full order book going forward, so job security is as excellent and probably better than most companies in the region.
They are looking for the best available person, and are willing to pay extremely well in order to secure them. You will be an integral part of the companies growth and future success, hence the very good salary on offer.
• Currently working as a Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer, at a Senior level or above. They are happy to look at Senior-Associate level people but you must be a hands on design engineer.
• Capable of full Mechanical Services Design, client facing and representing the company at Design meetings.
• Ambitious, forward thinking and flexible. They have plans in place to expand the business over the next 2-3 years, and want someone who can help achieve this goal. Anyone coming in will be joining underneath you in the chain of command, so you must be able to step up to the plate as a future leader within the company.
• Location wise you will ideally be Surrey, North Hampshire, Berkshire or North Sussex Based. It may suit someone who doesn't want to do the London commute anymore but still earn London money. They are happy to look at people who may want to relocate out of London or within the UK.
• A friendly individual, happy to work as part of a dynamic team where a good office environment is key to the continued success of the company.
If you feel you fit the brief and want to really push your career forward in an exciting growing business, this is not to be missed.
For a confidential discussion on the position or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on (Apply online only) or mobile (Apply online only).
I am available 8am-8pm and all conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence