|Job Ref:||204691736||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Code:||WV1||Salary:||£25000 - £26000/annum Vehicle, Fuel card||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:55|
Mobile Plumber |
My client is a provider of mechanical building services to both commercial and domestic properties to include health centres/clinics, care homes and social housing environments.
The Mobile Plumber will carry out both installation and servicing and maintenance to plumbing systems i.e. wet and dry systems within both commercial and domestic properties across the West Midlands region. The Mobile Plumber will also have a knowledge of screw-pipe and will also be able to carry out pipe-fitting if required.
Typical area coverage will be the West & East Midlands region e.g. Birmingham & Coventry areas in particular however the company has a client base that incorporates wider parts of the UK, so travel to additional areas will be required.
Candidate Requirements & Additional Information
* Qualified within a recognised plumbing qualification i.e. NVQ Level 2 Plumbing and/or City & Guilds
* Possess a recognised plumbing apprenticeship
* Pipe-fitting knowledge and experience would be highly advantageous
* Possess plumbing experience within the Commercial sector - this is essential
* Flexible approach due to due the travel aspect, as this is a mobile position that will involve travelling to multiple sites across the West & East Midlands as well as some wider travel as required.
* Driving License
PLEASE NOTE the following points:
* 1-5 Call-out. Friday to Friday
Call-out retainer paid at £100.00
* £40.00 Paid If called out
* Company Van i.e. Van - Mercedes Veto
* Fuel Card.
* I-Pad & I-Phone
* 1 hour travel time required - 30 minutes AM & 30 minutes PM.
* Hold either a current and valid DBS or be able to pass the required criteria.
* Driving License