|Job Ref:||204691563||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West England||Address:||Salary:||£27000 - £40000/annum van, phone, credit card||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:14|
Field Service Engineer |
Oxfordshire to M25 or Cheltenham/ Gloucester
£27,000 Basic £35k- £40k OTE
Benefits + Van, Phone and Company credit card
Our client is the market leading professional partner in the UK for the manufacture, supply and servicing of various different building materials including aggregates, concrete and asphalt. They produce anything from the highest grade concretes on pre-stressed structural applications to general domestic ready mix.
Our mobile engineers play an important part in servicing our customers' mobile concrete fleets and an exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 Field Service Engineers to join the team. The role will be to carry out repairs and maintenance to concrete mixer equipment in the field or workshop.
* 3 years' experience as Service Engineer
* Diagnosis and repair of mechanical equipment. Fitter/ Fabricator
* Training to operators and customers on the safe and effective operation of equipment
* Good customer service- developing and maintaining customer relationships
* Produce condition reports and pre delivery inspections
* Heavy plant background preferred
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion