|Job Ref:||204693345||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£32600/annum + Generous Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
£32,600 + Generous Benefits|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
We are currently working with an expanding Facilities Management company, looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work on a prestigious site, based in London.
This opportunity offers job satisfaction and security, along with a competitive package.
- To carry out PPMs and Reactive maintenance to a range of Mechanical plant and equipment
- To carry out bearing, filter and belt changes
- To complete minor installations where necessary
- To liaise directly with the client, fellow engineers and management
- To partake in a call out rota 1 in 4
- Must be Mechanically qualified to at least City and Guilds Level 3
- Must have experience carrying out Maintenance within a Building Services Environment
- Must be within a commutable distance of North London
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more, please call Matt Docherty on (Apply online only).
Mechanical Engineer / Mechanical Fitter / Maintenance Engineer / London