|Job Ref:||204693318||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£22000 - £24000/annum + Excellent Package available||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:55|
We are looking for a skilled and experienced CNC Setter/Operator for working at our client's Fabrication workshop in Manchester.|
The primary purpose of the job is to Set and Operate Metal Fabrication Punch and Bending Machines and other associated machines.
Interested? Please keep reading.
To apply for this role, you MUST have the following experience and skills:
- Expert knowledge of either CNC Press Brake bending or punching of CNC fabrication machines.
- Be mechanically minded, ability to read drawings and use measuring equipment to a high standard.
- Be a quick learner and adaptable.
- Knowledge of Ertz copper punching and bending would be an advantage
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and ability to give clear instructions to operators.
- Operate equipment to current Health and Safety standards.
- Update Gemba production recording efficiently and accurately as required.
- Maintain a good level of personal presentation and house-keeping standards i.e. 5S.
- To continuously improve and understand your work centres performance through KPIs and the deployment of LEAN manufacturing practises and 3i suggestions.
- Set and operate metal fabrication punching and bending machines and other associated machinery to drawing specification.
- Train other employees to operate machinery safely.
- Carry out and record daily safety checks on machinery .
- Download drawing from database, using a PC.
- Use measuring equipment to ensure work is to the correct standard.
If you believe you have the required skillset and experience for this role, please Apply Now and you will be contacted within 24 hours and we will plan an interview for you.
*** Please Note - If you do not posses the required skills and experience, your application will not be processed