|Job Ref:||204693275||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Generous Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
A well-established Building Services Consultancy with a flagship office on the outskirts of Peterborough is looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer. The successful Engineer will be leading projects that including high-end residential, commercial and hospitality developments in East Anglia, The Midlands and further-a-field. |
We are keen to hear from candidates who are able to demonstrate substantial experience within the Building Services Environment, particularly those who can offer experience using IES-VE software.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following experience/ attributes:
* A Degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering (or a HNC in either plus industry experience)
* Chartered by CIBSE or the IMechE (Preferred)
* Experience using relevant software such as AutoCAD, IES and Hevacomp
* Experience working within a variety of sectors (hotels, residential, commercial)
* Able to lead projects and liaise with clients
* Have your own transport
The salary on offer for this role will be commensurate with candidate experience. We anticipate this to be up to £45,000. There will be a generous benefits package on offer.
For further information please contact Jessica Davey on (Apply online only)