|Job Ref:||204693256||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:06|
Portsmouth Area, Hampshire
My client, a specialist in developing and manufacturing primary plastic pharmaceutical packaging, is looking to employ an experienced Maintenance Engineer based near Portsmouth, Hampshire.
You will be expected to provide maintenance support to production to maximise up-time through predictive and planned maintenance activities In the event of machine breakdowns, as well as effectively contribute towards the successful achievement of production PDM. You'll also be responsible for the machine up-time adherence to health and safety codes of practice for all plant and machinery.
What you'll be doing...
* Plant and Machinery instillation/decommissioning
* Work to and within the quality management system
* Carry out duties within health and safety practices
* Routine Maintenance scheduling
* Quality inspections on calibrated plant and machinery
* Active participation in process improvement projects
* To maintain a high standard of housekeeping in line with 5S principles
* Timely repairs in the event of equipment breakdowns
You'll ideally have a HNC or equivalent Engineering, and a minimum of two years working experience in the maintenance of plastics moulding machinery and ancillaries.
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW